Friday, July 8, 2011

The Welcome Mat Drawing

Howdy!!!
Tonight I decided to do a drawing on my blog Ü
It's actually a drawing to promote my business on a rug hooking site I am a member of
http://thewelcomemat.ning.com/

For a special promotion to the members of The Welcome Mat, I would like to offer a drawing for one of my designs (my choice) on red dot. In order to place your name in the drawing, please visit my new blog and leave your name w/wo a welcome note in the "comment" box. Please include the initials "TWM" in your post so I know it's an eligible post.

The winner will be chosen randomly by my husband (he's going to love this!!! hahaha!)

I will announce the name on Monday, July 11, 2011, both here on my blog and also on The Welcome Mat. At that time, I will need to get an address from the winner so the pattern can be sent out.

I wonder who the lucky hooker will be?????

I think this is going to be fun!! Thank you all for participating Ü

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb....love your designs, I am a member of TWM and look forward to your drawing. Carol In AZ

    ReplyDelete