Saturday, July 9, 2011

!!!Comment Box Not Working for "TWM" Entry ;-( !!!

Oh No!!! I have received two comments back to me stating the comment box for my "Welcome Mat" drawing isn't working so I checked further and made a few phone calls to family and eventually figured out what needs to be done to post--  you have to be a registered user of one of these approved social email servers such as Google, LiveJournal, WordPress, Typepad, AIM, or OpenID.  You write your comment and then to post, select one of those options.   I found that all blogs are basically set up that way. 

In the meantime, if you still can't post to the blog, I am asking instead that you please go to my website:

http://www.handmaidendesigns.com

Get my email link from there and send me an email that way to enter "TWM" drawing.

Please include in your email subject line "TWM" and in the email body, your "Welcome Mat" page link (so I can notify you of winning Ü woo hoo!!) and I will make my list from there.

Thank you so much for your participation and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Debra <3

1 comment:

  1. TWM I enjoyed reading about what you're doing - you are a ball of fire! Congrats on your big variety of interests and the momentum you have going!

    ReplyDelete