Tuesday, July 5, 2011


First Day

It's here!!! My new blog is here!!!
Today was an exciting day for me. In the mail I received my new July issue of the Wool Street Journal and as it turns out, I know the designer of the cover rug "Friendship's Offering" pretty well. *wink Ü

I posted the picture above from when I was working on the rug. I later changed the star flower to a color that was less bright Ü As soon as I figure out how to upload the photo of the magazine cover, I'll get it on here. It's one of my favorite rugs that I've done so I'm pretty excited to show it on the cover!!

As many of you know, I have been an avid rug hooker for the last year and a half. I have been working really hard to get a good line of rug patterns designed and hooked as well as keeping up with my quilt and punch needle line of patterns.

I am thrilled to be featured in the magazine and owe this wonderful success to my family and friends. Thank you SO MUCH for your love and encouragement!!! I am very grateful and appreciate all of you more than I can say Ü

One more thing, the article about me in the magazine was actually written by my daughters, not me Ü (Just in case you were wondering ;-0)

I hope everyone had a beautiful 4th of July!!! We'll keep celebrating until the homemade apple pie is all gone...

Take care, God bless, and see you next time!!

1 comment: