Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Anniversary July 6, 2011



Happy July!

It's one of my favorite months for two reasons. It's our nation's birthday and I LOVE AMERICANA!! But then, I don't really need a holiday to wave a flag Ü

The most special reason I love July is because my (secret) wedding anniversary is in July and it's TODAY!!! Ü 35 years ago Casey swept me off my feet forever... the time has flown by so fast that I can't believe we are at #35! Most days I still feel like a newly wed Ü


I got to hook a little bit on my new rug "Temptation" today. Adam and Eve are done Ü Now on to the ferns in the garden... The rug name was suggested by my friend Gina Glenn. She has always given me great suggestions for my projects Ü and I'm taking her up on this one-- THANKS GINA!!!

I have a lot to do between now and the end of the month to get my rugs ready for the Sauder Village Rug Hooking Week in August 2011. Alice Strebel http://www.alistrebeldesigns.com/ has graciously offered to take my rugs for me again this summer. I'll also be sending some punch needle samples and patterns with her this time Ü

Before I close this post out, I figured out how to get the magazine cover on here. Last night I was having problems but today it's working!! Woo Hoo!! So, here ya go--

I'm not sure why the outside and inside covers came out with such a difference in color or so grainy but it's the best I can do for now. Regardless, I get excited every time I see it!! Ü


Blessings to all Ü

1 comment:

  1. You rock, Mom! So proud of you. Thanks for sharing your talent with the world :-).

    ReplyDelete