Wednesday, July 20, 2011

UN-hooking ;-(

Hello!!!! 
Yesterday I got to spend the day with the Mason-Dixon ATHA Rug Guild ladies up in Ellicott City, MD.  It was FUN!!!  I am constantly amazed at the talent in the rug hooking world Ü
I did a little bit of UN-hooking myself.  What took hours to put in only took about 3 minutes to undo...
I decided the tree trunk on my "Temptation" rug was too dark so I pulled it out and started over.  I very much like the new color-- it's softer and will stand out way better with whichever background I go with-- the antique black or the blue Ü  YAY!!!
I bought some beautiful blue wool yesterday and then today ordered what I really wanted from Karen Kahle from Primitive Spirit.  It should be here in a few days and I can really buckle down and get this rug DONE!!
Here is the rug so far-- 

No comments:

Post a Comment