Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy Face



Ok.  I can't wipe the grin off of my face...  ;-)))

I received an email tonight from Judy Long who is the editor for the ATHA (Association of Traditional Rughooking Artists) magazine.  She was writing to ask my permission to use one of my rugs in an ad for ATHA in another publication, Early American Life.

My "Bless Our Home" was the rug selected and it will be the background for the ad in the magazine ;-)  I am SO honored and excited that my rug was one of three chosen to represent ATHA!!!
It looks like it may run in the February issue of the magazine.  As you can see, the actual rug is distorted a little bit to fit the 1/3 page ad space but it still shows up pretty well!!!!  I am going to have to make sure I get a few copies of that magazine!!!  

I said "YES"!!!!  Can you tell?  ;-)
Woo Hoo!!!
Debra <3

3 comments:

  1. What an honor! I'm so pleased for you! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's so awesome. I'll look forward to seeing the ad in that issue....... Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Courtney and Gayle-- I am so excited, I'm about to bust!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete